7.06.2010

Turnaround


"Come on it's time for a brand new page.
Come on it's time for a turnaround.
Open your eyes to a brighter day.
And see the corner you're turnin' on.
This time, oh, it's time for a change."

I've been loving her music lately. In fact, her blog is what made me want to make my blog! I love her style of music, and I'm so glad she has it because there aren't really any other Christian music artists like her! So within the past week I've gone to Puddingstone Lake a few times. My family and I go there often to go on bike rides, we've been doing that since I was little! But we go now every once in awhile to have some fun on the 6-mile trip around the lake! My mom actually came with us this time!! But...she didn't ride. She only sat in the car and read her book (go figure, haha). But before the ride my dad said, "Whoever comes back first gets to choose where we eat!" And I just laid back the whole ride trailin' behing everyone. But once we got toward the end, Mike took off up this dirt hill and my dad followed him. So it was just me and Sky and I didn't want to let a 14-year-old beat me! So I took off and went really fast! I got back first and I chose Warehouse Pizza. We hadn't been there in a super long time and Mike hadn't tried it before! It was awesome! And Mike said, "That was probably my favorite pizza I've ever had." WOW. :)

But anyway, I just wanted to share my experiences with that. The other two times I went to Puddingstone were also fun, not as adventuresome but fun! I went with Aubrey and Joel cuz I really wanted to take some pictures. On the bike ride that I'd been on a couple days before, the way the sun was hitting the lake and the hills looked SO beautiful! So I asked them if they'd go with me and of course they did! It was beautiful, but we were a little late so the sun was going down fast and we only got a couple good shots. (Including the one posted above!) The third time I went to Puddingstone was a double date picnic with Nick and Britney. It was also beautiful, but it was weird because there was lots of people there! And we had to pay to get in (10 bucks!) which we usually don't have to pay! Overall, three lake trips that were a success. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates