1.12.2011

"I'm Workin' On It!"

It's so hard to keep up consistently with anything. With writing in a journal, or on a blog. With practicing piano or taking pictures. With keeping in contact with friends and things of the like. With working out. And with praying to God or reading His Word. Seriously, none of these things should be difficult. It should all come so easily for me, but it doesn't. :( And that sucks.

I wish I kept a daily journal so that I could look back at it and remember everything about my life! I wish I would practice the piano more than once every couple months cuz maybe that way I would actually improve. I wish I had the drive to take pictures more often because that's supposed to be what I want to do with my life! Trying to hang out friends is also a chore because not many of my friends want to call ME to hang out, and so if I do want to keep a relationship with them, I have to do the texting/calling. I wish I would work out every day that way I could lose all the weight that I want to and keep it off. Then of course the most important thing is praying and reading. How could something so important be so easily forgotten? Honestly, it's really eating me up.

So then I ask myself, well what do I need to do to change it? Just DO all of those things! Like I said, it should be easy, but it's not. But anyway, I just wanted to share my thoughts, not like it'll really change anything but maybe someone will have some words of encouragement. I'm really not trying to be negative...but I know it's totally coming across that way. Trust me, I'm still happy and joyful, it's just these are the things I've been thinking about a lot lately and I wish I was trying harder!

Hmm,
Hillary.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates